Does Europe have a future in AI?
October 14, 2019 - 14:30 - 15:15
The panel addresses Europe’s position, its special opportunities, but also the significant risks with regards to Artificial Intelligence. What must Europe do to avoid lagging behind in international competition? What are Europe’s strengths? The panel also points on research areas, where Europe is strong and on what needs to be done so that European companies can exploit their technological expertise?
- Antti Vasara (President & CEO, VTT)
- Gail Kent (Director DG Connect G. Data, EC)
- Risto Siilasmaa (Chairman of Board, Nokia)
- Norbert Gaus (Executive VP, Siemens)
- Stefanie Lindstaedt (Chief Executive Officer, Know-Center GmbH, Graz)
SPEAKERS OF THIS SESSION
President and CEO, VTTPresident, EARTO
European CommissionDirector DG CONNECT
Executive Vice PresidentDigitalization and Automation, Siemens
Chairman of BoardNokia Corporation
CEO at Know-Center GmbH