AI Standards (Parallel Session 2.2)
The creation of and compliance with binding international standards is of central importance to the sustainability of solutions and thus is a competitive strength.
Preferably these standards should be global – because only global standards ultimately lead to success in a world that is more and more networked and where multinational companies make big contributions to national GDPs.
But – and this is also true – to a certain extent we in Europe can create the conditions and set a binding framework for international standards.
Discussion in our session will be about different aspects of standardization for AI.
- Setting the scene (Thomas Hahn, Abdellatif Benjelloun)
- Standardization landscape in EU/world – Bernhard Thies (CENLEC)
- What’s going with respect to AI in ISO/IEC JTC1 – SC42 (Abdellatif Benjelloun)
- Standardisation paving the way for smart statistics (Marta Nagy-Rothengass – EC)
- For Smart Manufacturing relevant standardization organizations – Thomas Hahn (Siemens)
- Questions & Answers (Bernhard Thies, Márta Nagy-Rothengass, Abdellatif Benjelloun, Thomas Hahn)