In each edition, EBDVF offers companies, research institutions, associations, and other organisations opportunities to partner with the event by sponsoring. The EBDVF 2022 has multiple engaging ways to introduce the partners and their brands to the event attendees.
EBDVF target audience includes industry professionals, business developers, researchers and policy-makers from all over Europe and other regions of the world to advance policy actions, and industrial and research activities in the areas of Data and AI. This year, we expect to reach around 400-500 on-site participants.
Through EBDVF sponsoring, your organisation will have an opportunity to use variety of channels to reach new audiences, gain visibility and to network with the most important European Big Data and AI players.
If you are interested in partnering with EBDVF, fill in this form and we will get back to you!
Sponsorship packages include:
Exhibition and interaction/engagement features
- Sponsor booth at the event exhibition space (limited number of booths available, sizes: 8m², 4m² and 2m²)
- Logo visibility on the event website
- Acknowledgment at the Opening and Closing Ceremony
- Logo on Official Sponsor Signage
- Promotion in event handbook
- Social media promotion (welcome post, session promotion, compilation post)
- Elements/object inserted on the delegates’ conference bag
Shaping the programme
- Sponsored session 60min on the event program (for research/innovation projects only)
- Sponsored talk 20/15 min on the event program (non-commercial)
- Sponsorship report
Free entrance tickets
- With or without social dinner